JOIN TODAY...ENROLMENTS ARE OPEN!
Please complete the following registration form to enrol your child in one of our classes. You can join any time during term, but all classes subject to availability. You will receive confirmation of your enrolment along with payment details.
Select a Term:
Parent / Guardian Details:
Is this student?
Please give details if your child has any medical conditions:
How did you first hear about Young Engineers?
• We are unable to offer refunds after the commencement of classes or after payment has been received.
• We are unable to offer make up classes, refunds or discounts for missed classes . This ensures Young Engineers can maintain a stable learning environment for all students with minimum class disruptions. Payment details will be issued within 3 business days once class availability is confirmed.
• A sibling discount of 5% is offered to families who have more than one child enroled at the same time.
• A position in a class in not guaranteed until availability has been confirmed and payment is received.
• Term fees are paid in advance.
• 2015 Public Holidays during term: Mon 9 March (Labor Day); Fri 3 April (Good Friday); Mon 6 April (Easter Monday); Fri 25 April (Anzac Day); Mon 8 June (Queens BDay); Tue 3rd Nov (Melb Cup).
• Class fees, times, duration & locations are subject to change.
• Students enroling after commencement of term will be charged a pro rata rate (they will only pay for the remaining lessons of that term).
I give Young Engineers permission to use photos of my child/ren for the purposes of promoting Young Engineers. I am aware that my child/rens photo/s may be published accompanying editorials or advertising for Young Engineers in: (Please tick appropriate box)
Young Engineers NewsletterYoung Engineers WebsiteYoung Engineers brochuresNo Photos please
I am aware that Young Engineers will use my photos/film footage in good judgment and as agreed to by me and that I have the right to revoke permission for use at any time. This revocation does not apply to printed /film media that has already been produced and released, but applies to any subsequent productions.
I, the legal guardian, give consent for my child to attend Young Engineers and have read, understood and agree to all Young Engineers Terms and conditions.